Please note: This product contains active ingredients. You will receive a call from Therapie Clinic after purchasing this product prior to dispatch from our Skin Specialist to instruct how to incorporate this into your skin care regime effectively.
This eye gel contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and specially selected peptides for use on the delicate and sensitive eye area. It assists in hydrating the skin and minimising the appearance of fine lines, helping skin to look younger for longer. At the same time, it helps to improve sun damaged skin cells and enhances the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors, giving skin a radiant glow.
- Contains a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids which has advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
- Helps rehydrate the skin and assists in the improvement of sun damaged cells. Helps ‘plump up’ the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Helps reduce the appearance of existing facial wrinkles and has been demonstrated to be effective against their re-development.
- Vitamin A assists in creating the appearance of smoother and hydrated skin, leaving the skin with a healthy looking glow.
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines. Contains Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E and an effective antioxidant that enhances the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors.
- Assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger
How to use:
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
2. Apply Vita-Peptide Eye Gel sparingly to the whole eye area.
3. Continue to apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
4. Use morning and evening
Retinyl Palmitate, Vitamin C, E B5, Betacarotene, Matrixyl 300, Argireline, Dermaxyl