RAD SPF 15 is a sun protection cream containing sun filters and reflectors to provide SPF 15 sun protection, along with antioxidants, titanium dioxide, beta-carotene and vitamins C and E which help to fight free radicals. It is suitable for all skin types and all ages, including babies older than six months.
- Provides Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15. Broad spectrum. Medium protection.
- The combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers broad protection against UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Supplies skin with the essential antioxidants necessary for enhanced protection from harmful environmental influences.
- Its light, creamy texture is easily applied to the entire body for a smooth, satiny after-feel. Suitable for use under make-up.
How to use:
1. First apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
2. Then apply RAD in an even layer to face, neck and décolleté and all areas exposed to the sun.
3. Reapply frequently, every 90 minutes to 2 hours to achieve optimal protection.
Titanium diox, UVA + UVB absorbent filters, antioxidants: Vit C+E, beta carotene