Terms and Conditions
On this page of the website, the term ‘Therapie Clinic’ or ‘Therapie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Therapie Clinic, and entities within the Therapie Clinic Group. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website, or the client as the context requires.
- 1. Price Match Therapie Clinic Price Promise and Customer Satisfaction Guarantee – if you find it cheaper, we will beat that offer by 10%! Therapie Clinic will match any competitor’s current advertised price. (Price Promise). The Price Promise applies to all laser hair removal treatments only. Clients must provide proof of the competitor’s advertised price. Therapie Clinic reserves the right to contact the competitor to confirm their current price is valid. Clients may only purchase the same number of treatments as advertised by the competitor using the Price Promise. The client must disclose that they will request the Price Promise discount at the time of booking, and at the time of paying for their treatment. The Price Promise discount will not be applied where the laser hair removal treatments have already been paid for or received. The Price Promise does not apply to offers made by competitors on group buying, discount or coupon websites. The Price Promise cannot be used in in conjunction with any other offers – such as Groupon, LivingSocial, Pigsback and similar services.
- 3. Gift Cards, Discounted Vouchers and Vouchers These conditions apply to use of our Gift Card (gift card), issued by Therapie Clinic. Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions. We may, in its complete discretion, refuse to sell gifts cards to any person at any time for any reason. If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these conditions. The gift card may only be used to purchase goods or services at the Therapie Clinic from which the gift card was purchased. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases, so your gift card should be kept secure. If your gift card is lost or stolen, immediately report this to the Therapie Clinic from which it was purchased. We may be able to stop gift card value being used but we take no responsibility and are not liable for any loss suffered by you because of a lost or stolen gift card. We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card at our absolute discretion. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement). Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion. We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains the property of Therapie Clinic. Therapie Clinic will on occasion run discounted vouchers that can be bought as a gift for family and friends. These are not redeemable at our Dr’s Clinic. The discounted vouchers will be clearly marked differently to our standard voucher cards.
- 4. Cancellation Policy Therapie Clinic require 48 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel all appointments. This is due to a high number of clients failing to notify Therapie Clinic with sufficient notice. All appointment slots throughout our clinics are in high demand. If less than 48 hour’s notices are given, Therapie Clinic will regrettably have to deduct a treatment from your course. Booking Deposits are required for all cosmetic injection treatments booked at Therapie Clinic. Cosmetic injection treatments at our Doctor’s Clinic require 48-hour notice to reschedule, failure to do so will result in a deduction of the €20/£20 charge.
- 5. Your Journey at Therapie Clinic Therapie Clinic is committed to exceeding your expectations with exceptional service throughout the course of your treatments. Therapie Clinic always strive to re-book you with the same laser specialist, so they can personally bring you through your journey. We would recommend when booking or rescheduling your treatments to do so as far in advance as you can, so we can facilitate your every need. Unfortunately, when booking or rescheduling appointments within a shorter timeframe we cannot always guarantee that you’ll be treated by the same laser specialist or the exact time you desire for that individual appointment.
- 6. Promotions, Discounts and Flash Sale Campaigns Therapie Clinic will run promotional activity from season to season. These sales will have strict terms and conditions. During the 20% off summer sale this discount will not apply to anti-wrinkle injections and Dermal Fillers. The 20% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer also.
- 7. Before and After Campaigns Therapie Clinic would like to collect and process: (a) photographic images; and (b) video recordings; and (c) audio recordings; and (d) written testimonials (“the Material”) from you for creating educational and promotional material. To the extent that this material contains information about your medical diagnosis and treatment, it would be regarded as sensitive data, which by law requires your explicit consent to allow us to process it. If chosen to participate in this campaign you will be required to sign a legal consent form by which you will confirm that the person named in the release notice has agreed to the publication of the material by Therapie Clinic both now and in the future. By signing the release, you agree that we may use the material for promotional and informational purposes. You grant Therapie Clinic the right to use the material on its websites and in publications for use in its clinics and generally, which may include, but is not limited to media, posters, newsletters and newspapers, catalogues, video collages, etc. You grant Therapie Clinic the right to disclose the material to third parties and media. You understand Therapie Clinic may, and has the right to, crop and/or collage the material with others and understand that the material may be transmitted over the internet. You agree that by signing the form, you release and forever discharge Therapie Clinic, its agents, officers and employees, from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the material, including but not limited to, any and all claims for invasion of privacy, defamation, or financial compensation and you waive all moral rights that you may have in the material.
- 8. All Treatment Packages When purchasing a course of treatments, you will avail of a special discounted rate. Payment Plan and pay per treatment options are available. Prices quoted on our website are based on pre-paying for a course of treatments. Clients must advise the staff at the time of booking and upon arrival at each appointment of the area that has been removed from the package. No reduction in price is available where areas have been removed from the package. Bookings must be made for all laser hair removal treatments. All laser hair removal treatments must be booked in advance. Payment must be made in advance. Photo ID may be requested.
9. Cosmetic Injections T&Cs
- A €40 /£ 30 deposits is required in advance for all cosmetic injection treatment bookings.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- Cosmetic injection clients must be deemed medically fit and suitable for treatment, following a consultation with one of our injectors.
- The price per area treated will depend on the number of units required and the product used.
- The price is based on ml of dermal filler as recommended for the client by the treating Doctor/Dentist/Nurse.
- Products purchased in a package can only be used in one appointment.
- Packages cannot be split over appointments.
- Clients may require less or more units to treat the selected area. If a client requires more than the maximum number of units to treat the selected areas, additional payment will be required. No refunds or reduction in price will be allowed if a client purchases a package but does not, or cannot safely, use all the product units in the package in the one appointment.
- The number of units administered will solely be at the discretion of the medical practitioner prescribing the product.
- Possible areas for treatment include frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines, lips, nasolabial folds, or cheeks.
- Standard terms and conditions for cosmetic injections apply.
10. Refer a Friend Program Terms & Conditions
Under the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program, clients of Therapie Clinic (the Advocate) who has purchased a course/service or products are invited to earn Referral Bonuses (Therapie Credit) by inviting Referees (as described below) to purchase a course/service or products with Therapie Clinic. The following Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms & Conditions apply to the Advocate and Referees (together referred to the as the participants) participating in the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program.
Therapie Clinic may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms at any time and for any reason. A Referral Bonus (in the form of Therapie Credit) already earned in accordance with the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms before such change, suspension or termination, will be honoured.
Information about the Referee:
By taking part in the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program, the Referee acknowledges that Therapie Clinic mat at its sole discretion, share the Referee’s first name, and the status of the eligible purchase in the Advocates user account setting to inform the Advocate about the status of the earned Referral Bonus (Therapie Credit). Therapie Clinic will not share the specific course/service/product purchased. If you do not want the Advocate to receive the information about you, please do not finalize the purchase/booking after you have used the Referral Link. Your participation in the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program will be stopped.
The Advocate must be an existing customer of Therapie Clinic and the referee must be a new customer to Therapie Clinic to avail of the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program. Referee must spend the minimum first purchase amount communicated to the Referee to be eligible for the offer.
2. Referral Bonus
A Referral Bonus can be earned as follows:
- The Advocate shares the referral link as provided on the Therapie Clinic App/Website.
- A person receiving the link (the Referee), creates a booking/purchases a course/service/products through the Therapie Clinic App/Website by clicking on the Referral Link.
- The Advocate and Referee must have registered on the Therapie Clinic App/Website beforehand to avail of the Refer a Friend Program.
- Advocates and Referees must at all times be different persons.
- A purchase is considered an “Eligible Purchase” when it has been made by the Referee by clicking on the Referral Link and the total cost of the purchase as made via Therapie Clinic is greater than the minimum spend communicated to the Referee. Therapie Clinic will only recognize one Eligible Purchase per Referee to count for Therapie Credit.
- Each Referee may only make use once a Referral Link to create an Eligible Purchase, regardless if the Referee received or had access to separate Referral Links from different Advocates.
- Therapie Clinic will, if it has determined in its sole discretion, that the Advocate and Referee have complied with and fulfilled the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms, confirm that the Advocate and the Referee have earned the bonus (Therapie Credit) as described in the invitation to participate in the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program.
- Bonus Referral (Therapie Credit) received from the Refer a Friend Program not redeemed within 12 months after it’s confirmation by Therapie Clinic will automatically expire. The Referral Bonus cannot be transferred, exchanged for any cash or money or sold.
- Therapie Credit earned from the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program is valid for all Referral Bonuses that have been confirmed after July 2019 only. Therapie Credit does not apply to any other Refer a Friend Programs before this time.
- Each Referee may only make use once of the Referral Link, also if the referee received or has to access to separate Referral Links from different Advocates.
- The calculation of the Referral Bonus is an automatic procedure based on the use of the Referral Links and the creation of Eligible Purchases through the Therapie Clinic App/Website. Therapie Clinic retains the right to, at its sole discretion, review the compliance with the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program terms.
- Therapie Clinic retains the right to investigate the participation in the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program for any fraudulent activities and take any measures to end them. These measures may comprise, that Therapie Clinic at its own discretion cancels an Eligible Purchase. Referral Bonus (Therapie Credit) earned through fraudulent activities and activities in violation of these Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program terms will be null and void and repayment may be requested by Therapie Clinic.
- Therapie Clinic may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Therapie Clinic Refer a Friend Program Terms at any time and for any reason.
- If any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and each participant will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
- 11. Therapie Loyalty Credit When purchasing services or products at Therapie Clinic clients can avail of loyalty credit. Therapie Clinic may suspend, terminate or change the terms and requirements of the Therapie Clinic Loyalty Credit at any time and for any reason. This loyalty program is processed through the Therapie Clinic app. Only purchases made after the client has registered for the Therapie Clinic app are eligible for loyalty credit. Loyalty credit will show up in the wallet section of the app and can be redeemed off services and products. This credit has an expiry of 1 year. Any credit not redeemed within 1 year will automatically be deducted.
12. Refund Policy
Cancellations and Refunds
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals or clinics
- We require at least 48 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation (See cancellation policy)
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
- All items & purchases are non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 13. Prepaid Treatments If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics. Pre-pays are valid indefinitely and don’t have a set expiry date. 48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited. (please see cancellation policy). You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
14. Payment Methods
Therapie Clinic accepts Cash, Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, One for all Vouchers, Therapie Clinic Vouchers and selected Shopping Centres (check with individual clinics).
We do not accept American Express as a form of a payment.
Finance Plans are available in our UK stores:
- 0% interest over 12 months
- Sale value of treatment must be £280 or more
- Minimum deposit 10%
GDPR - The Controller of your data
Therapie Clinic is registered as a data controller in the Republic of Ireland for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. We will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the Organisation. At Therapie Clinic, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
Therapie Clinic collects and uses your personal information, medical details where relevant and other information pertaining to your consultation to perform services / treatments which you have requested. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information related to your consultation. Therapie Clinic will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Therapie Clinic to:
- To assess suitability of treatments / services
- To conduct your treatment efficiently
- To ensure the highest levels of safety
- To maintain the highest level of customer service
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders
- To ensure adequate resolutions and continuity for the client on any issues which may arise
- Technological advancements and potential future treatments / services (this may be applicable for clients which may have been previously unsuitable for some of the treatments and services)
- To conduct essential correspondence
- To occasionally promote relevant offers on our services and treatments for marketing purposes
- Store details that help you to manage accounts such as user login details.
- Find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites.
- Help us to provide relevant information, such as details of treatments, services and other information that you may be interested in.
- Some pages of our website also include third party cookies, which are cookies not set by Therapie Clinic.
- These cookies are usually supplied by our business partners and help us to make sure that we only send you information that’s interesting and relevant to you and for analytical purposes.
- To monitor site usage to allow us to provide a better user experience and to improve our products and services.
- Google analytics - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
- Elavon - To handle payments. As we don’t store any credit card details on our servers, we need Elavon to be able to set some cookies to process your payments for us. Accepting or rejecting cookies Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org.